BST is an affiliated college of the Australian College of Theology (ACT). We have been approved to deliver ACT courses (FEE-Help available for eligible students).
If you’re thinking about studying with us and want to know what units are on offer at BST, take a look at our unit selection below.
Depending on the course you are in enrolled in or wish to enrol in, there are certain units that are compulsory while others are considered electives. For more information about specific course requirements, please visit our courses page.
OT exegesis (in English or Hebrew)
NT exegesis (in English or Greek)
Ministry and Practice
Evangelism and mission
Pastoral and church-focused ministry
- Biblical Hebrew (A) LA003A
- Biblical Hebrew (B) LA003B
- Introduction to New Testament Greek
- New Testament Greek (A) LA004A
- New Testament Greek (B) LA004B
- Intermediate Greek LA010
- 2 Corinthians, Paul Barnett NT781-2 (February, date TBA)
- Apologetics, Mike Bird (13-17 March)
- Contextualisation, Scott Moreau (23-27 July)
- Gospel and Cultural Engagement (date TBA)