- This event has passed.
End of Year College Dinner
November 16 @ 6:15 pm - 10:30 pm$35.00
We’d love you to join us for our End of Year Celebration Dinner as we commemorate the end of the college year by enjoying dinner together and giving thanks for all God has done in and through our college community through this year! We’d love all our students, their families and friends to come and enjoy this special night, with past students and our supporters also very welcome.
It’s going to be a fun, relaxed evening under the stars right here on our front lawn (weather permitting), with a fully catered meal. The cost is $35 per person or $15 for kids aged 4-10. Kids under 4 are free!
The students voted on the theme for this years End of Year Dinner and the winner is FARMER’S MARKET!!
So get decked out in your best flannel shirt and cowboy boots and mosey on down to the petting zoo, grab some dinner from the food trucks, snap some fun memories at the photo booth, and see what you would like to take home from the various market stalls on offer.
Students, families, plus ones, Alumni, friends of BST are all welcome.
Your ticket will cover the cost of:
– All food and drink at the various food trucks (incl. gluten free and dairy free)
– The petting zoo!!
– The photo booth
– Children’s activities
– Live music
There will be a small variety of stalls with either free or optional gold coin donation products, including:
– Book stall
– Plants and produce stall
– Flower, Vegetable and Herb Seeds (Ready to plant in Spring and Summer!)
There will also be the following items available for purchase:
– BST Merchandise at 20% off
– Clothing and other items from the Pop Up Op Shop.
– Handmade Clay Earrings – made by our very own Alumni Christy Tuxworth. See some of her earrings here. Prices range from $10-$30. Perfect as a Christmas Gift.