As part of the Australian College of Theology, BST offers the Master of Theology (MTh), Doctor of Theology (ThD) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program. Students with particular research interests in Asian Christianity or ministry in an Asian context are encouraged to explore BST’s Postgraduate Program.
The Centre for Asian Christianity has developed a Research ellowship Scheme for the purpose of encouraging people to ngage in research in the area of Asian Christianity and to support people engaging in research through access to support services. Applications to become a CAC Research Fellow are welcome.
Research Fellows enjoy the following privileges:
1. Annual membership of BST’s W. J. Tunley library (including full student borrowing rights and extended library access)
2. Online access to BST’s electronic resources (including EBSCO and ATLA)
3. Invitation to participate in CAC and BST Research Symposia throughout the year
4. Opportunity to meet with visiting scholars to the Centre
5. Opportunity to stay at BST as part of the Research Sabbatical Scheme
For further information or to apply to become a Research Fellow for the Centre for Asian Christianity please email the team.
Meet our Research Fellows
B.A. (Hons.), MDiv, PhD
BSci (Comp Sci), GradDipDiv, MA(ChrStds)
Dr Cathy Hine
PhD (Gender Studies), BA (Hons, Arabic and Islamic Studies), Diploma in Biblical Studies.
Rev Dr Xiaoli Yang
BBus GCCS GDCS MDiv PhD (Intercultural Theology), Research Fellow
STh, MTS, Th.M, Ph.D
BA, LLB, GDLP, MDiv, ThM (cand.)