Does the idea of working in a non-denominational Christian community excite you? Are you passionate about using your skills and experience to help see Christian disciples trained and equipped for ministry, both in Australia and around the world?
We are seeking a part-time (7.6 hours per week) Women’s Student Advisor to work with female Bible college students at Brisbane School of Theology (BST). These hours would preferably be done over 2 days.
The Women’s Student Advisor will be responsible for:
- Scheduling regular one-on-one advisory meetings with female students.
- Advising on academic progress and course planning for an accredited course.
- Encouraging spiritual and personal growth of students.
- Reviewing students’ church involvement and experience.
- Discussing future aspirations and options.
Applications close: 8 July 2022